- Ad Age included POAP in its latest "metaverse and Web3 marketing glossary."
- CoinDesk discussed Patricio's speech in its ETHLatam recap.
- Hypebeast Japan (Twitter) wrote about KENZO dropping a POAP at a popup event.
- You can now watch Patricio's ETHLatam speech with English subtitles:
THE PEOPLE WANT THE POAPS
THIRD PARTY TIME
Builders are the unsung heroes of the POAP ecosystem. Check out the POAP Directory for more info on third-party integrations.
This week's builder highlights:
- Welook had a wildly successful ETHLatam, which included hundreds of "You've Met Me" POAPs created using a customizable Welook template. Anyone who held the Welook POAP could upload their photo to the corresponding POAP Moments page on Welook's platform, and 600+ people did.
The "Criptodex" game, created by the educational community Solow, also used the Welook platform to create and exchange POAPs at ETHLatam. The game was a big hit; it is analogous to Pokémon Go except instead of Pokémon users catch "Criptomons," AKA crypto-related projects or organizations (and their affiliated POAPs, of course).
Read Welook's full recap on their first-ever blog post!
- GitPOAP completed a $4 million seed round, of which POAP Ventures was a participant. Story was picked up by several publications, including Yahoo, The Defiant, and Fortune.
- IYK* is now selling POAP business cards with embedded NFC chips.
- Curious how many mint links haven't yet been used on your POAP drop? You can now verify this info by inputting your .txt file at poap.codes.
- POAP Community Calls are held every Wednesday at 11PM UTC in the POAP Discord. Listen to last week's call on YouTube.