This Is POAP
The hottest news and updates from the POAP ecosystem.
- Hypebeast published a Captain Morgan press release on a new collab with Ben Baller that discussed the previous Captain Morgan POAP.
- NFT Evening published an overview of Gmoney's ITERATION-02 drop and how POAPs were incorporated into it.
- The Players' Tribune explained how to mint a POAP for listening to The Knuckleheads podcast.
- ETHGlobal tweeted a video quote from Patricio on the great atmosphere at ETHGlobal events.
THE PEOPLE WANT THE POAPS
THIRD PARTY TIME
Builders are the unsung heroes of the POAP ecosystem!
- Gnosis Chain (the chain on which POAPs are minted) merged to a Proof of Stake consensus mechanism.
- POAP Art recently launched canvases in the shape of a circle. The DeFi Latam community was the first to hold a painting party on one.
POAP Checkout was used to raise $2,000 for a holiday toy drive for Children's Hospital Los Angeles! Photos of toys purchased will be viewable via Welook Moments in the POAP app.
- The NBA x Amex dropped three POAPs for attending the "Amex x NBA 2k23 Lab" (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday). Holders of these POAPs were eligible for free virtual currency that can be used for in-game purchases in NBA 2k23
- Manchester City of the English Premier League dropped a POAP to celebrate winning the Ballon d'Or Club of the Year award.
- Cisco dropped a POAP at the Cisco Live Melbourne conference.
- eBay x KnownOrigin dropped a POAP for visitors to the KnownOrigin booth at Sneakercon London.
- Lacoste dropped a POAP at a community event in New York City.
- At a show in Mexico City, Tiago PZK dropped another POAP.
- At a show in Washington, D.C., Gryffin dropped another POAP.
- Art Blocks used POAP Checkout to celebrate their two-year anniversary and raised ~$20,000 for charity.
- There was a POAP for attendees of the Google Developer Groups Cloud Hong Kong DevFest.
- NFT Factory Paris dropped a POAP at an exhibit.
- Courses at Boston College, the University of Bologna, and la Universidad Católica de Murcia dropped POAPs to students.
- A POAP to celebrate the birth of the world's first sad clown.