This Week in POAP
The hottest news and updates from the POAP ecosystem.
- Vogue Business published a feature on the new POAP customization tools launched by luxury fashion brand 9dcc.
- MarTech published a Web3 explainer that included a discussion of how brands have used NFTs and POAPs.
- The Metaversal newsletter from Bankless published "How to start an NFT community" and recommended to commemorate shared experiences with POAPs.
THE PEOPLE WANT THE POAPS
THIRD PARTY TIME
- Pearl completed a $2 million pre-seed funding round (CoinDesk picked up the story) and rebranded to Salsa. Big things are on the horizon with Salsa x POAP:
- Boardroom x Coinbase dropped a POAP during an NBA All-Star Weekend brunch.
- LinksDAO dropped a POAP to anyone who voted on their proposal to acquire Spey Bay Golf Club in Scotland (LinksDAO tweet).
- Starbucks dropped a POAP for participants in "Starbucks Odyssey Trivia Night."
- Mastercard dropped a POAP at their Si Vale Crypto 101 training event in Mexico City.
- Stefan Oelrich, President of Pharmaceuticals at Bayer, dropped a You Met Me POAP at a "Corporate OGs" event.
- VaynerSports dropped a POAP during an AMA with UFC fighter Ian Machado Garry.
- A POAP for attendees of a Worldline Rise conference.
- A POAP to commemorate the first meetup of the Orange County Web3 Collective in Irvine, California.