This Is POAP
The hottest news and updates from the POAP ecosystem.
- Vogue Business wrote (paywall) about the year's biggest tech stories, which included many brands getting into Web3 and POAP drops.
- Vogue Business also published (paywall) a piece predicting 2023 trends in fasion and tech, and quoted Sebastian Orellano of POAP Studio: "We see new ways of creating loyalty programmes through experiences... it is starting to be quite easy to identify people engaging with brands even if they are not clients."
- NFT Now took a deep dive into the Web3 strategy at Atlantic Records, and how Atlantic Records has incorporated POAPs into that strategy.
- BFF published "WTF Is a POAP?" (tweet).
- Fortune published a piece on "the most expensive NFTs of 2022" that included the Ukraine flag NFT and referenced the affiliated POAP.
THE PEOPLE WANT THE POAPS
THIRD PARTY TIME
Builders are the unsung heroes of the POAP ecosystem!
- Welook's "World Cup Supporter" POAP sold through POAP Checkout raised 2.66 ETH for Defi Argentina.
- Former NBA All-Star Baron Davis dropped a POAP during a launch party for his Black Santa NFT project.
- Gnosis Chain dropped a POAP to people who contributed to their recent merge to a proof-of-stake consensus mechanism.
- Richie Hawtin dropped POAPs at shows in Amsterdam and Lisbon.
- A POAP to celebrate the last beer together of 2022, with an admirable level of detail in the description.