CURATION BODY UPDATE
- CMSWire published a Web3 explainer for brands that discussed benefits of using POAPs.
- The BizBash recap of NFT.NYC highlighted the Ledger POAP minting stations.
- Vogue Business wrote "The fashion exec's guide to building a Web3 team" and mentioned POAPs.
- Bloomberg wrote about automakers and NFTs and discussed POAPs and their utility.
- The Baltic Times published an article discussing marketing on the blockchain, and also discussed the utility of POAPs.
- Xeno Holdings announced a new partnership with Rakuten Sports, which includes plans for POAPs.
- The Spirits Business highlighted the Angel's Envy meta distillery and POAP as a "top 10 marketing move in June."
- Patricio spoke at the Vayner Web3 Partner Showcase and gave out a POAP:
THE PEOPLE WANT THE POAPS
THIRD PARTY TIME
Developers are the unsung heroes behind POAP. Check out the POAP Directory for more info on third-party integrations.
This week's integration highlights:
- Tokenproof recapped a successful NFT.NYC, where POAPs were used to token-gate events:
- POAP Community Calls are held every Wednesday at 11PM UTC in the POAP Discord. Last week's call had ~1,900 listeners.