This Is POAP
CURATION BODY UPDATE
The POAP Curation Body recently released the POAP Issuer Guidelines. Feedback on these guidelines is invaluable and the broader POAP community is strongly encouraged to contribute to the discussion on Discourse.
- CMSWire published a Web3 explainer for brands that discussed benefits of using POAPs.
- The BizBash recap of NFT.NYC highlighted the Ledger POAP minting stations.
- Vogue Business wrote "The fashion exec's guide to building a Web3 team" and mentioned POAPs.
- Bloomberg wrote about automakers and NFTs and discussed POAPs and their utility.
- The Baltic Times published an article discussing marketing on the blockchain, and also discussed the utility of POAPs.
- Xeno Holdings announced a new partnership with Rakuten Sports, which includes plans for POAPs.
- The Spirits Business highlighted the Angel's Envy meta distillery and POAP as a "top 10 marketing move in June."
- Patricio spoke at the Vayner Web3 Partner Showcase and gave out a POAP:
THE PEOPLE WANT THE POAPS
THIRD PARTY TIME
Developers are the unsung heroes behind POAP. Check out the POAP Directory for more info on third-party integrations.
This week's integration highlights:
- Tokenproof recapped a successful NFT.NYC, where POAPs were used to token-gate events:
- POAP Community Calls are held every Wednesday at 11PM UTC in the POAP Discord. Last week's call had ~1,900 listeners.