This Week in POAP
The hottest news and updates from the POAP ecosystem.
- Vogue Business published an article on the Web3 community in Paris that discussed 9dcc and POAP.
- Isabel appeared on the NEWFORUM podcast to talk POAP.
THE PEOPLE WANT THE POAPS
- POAP Checkout is officially live!
- POAP Family now has a search feature to bulk select common POAPs among multiple drops:
ETHDenver 2023 highlights:
- Despite unfortunate WiFi capabilities at the venue, there were 1,200+ drops and 26,000+ POAPs minted. That's nearly 1,000 more individual drops and twice as many mints than ETHDenver 2022!
- Welook's dashboard of ETHDenver POAP stats.
- 9dcc also has a leaderboard of POAPs minted via 9dcc shirts. More than 2,000 9dcc POAPs were minted at ETHDenver 2023.
- The POAP for attending.
- OpenSea & Ledger dropped a POAP at their "Mountain Town Get Down" event.
- Patricio's GOAT POAP.
- Spruce dropped POAPs and planted trees.
- LogicBeach.eth dropped a POAP via an NFC chip embedded in a robot head built from scratch (tweet with robot head).
- RE/MAX dropped a POAP for attending an open house.
- Bayer is dropping a POAP to employees who complete an internal survey.
- Richie Hawtin dropped a POAP at a show in Warsaw and a show in Madrid.
- The Future of Finance podcast dropped a POAP during an episode featuring artist Justin Aversano.
- A wedding POAP in Taipei.
- A POAP for climbing Mount Beerwah.