- Harper's Bazaar published an article on beauty brands entering the metaverse and discussed how POAPs play an important role.
- Complex wrote about their upcoming metaverse event and associated POAPs.
- Artribune covered (Italian) the NFT exhibit at Palazzo Strozzi in Florence, and mentioned the POAP at the exhibit.
- Bloomberg Linea wrote (Spanish) a brief overview of POAP in its Q1 roundup of Argentinian startups that completed funding rounds.
- Medallion's completed seed funding round, of which POAP Ventures was a participant, was covered in Music Business Worldwide, Digital Music News, and Music Ally (this story was in last week's This Is POAP as well).
- In a community update, Proof announced that POAPs would be incorporated into Moonbird profiles:
- CoinTribune published (French) an article on soulbound tokens and DeSoc, and mentioned POAPs.
- Digital Asset News, a crypto YouTuber with ~325k subscribers, discussed POAPs in-depth and also tweeted about them:
THE PEOPLE WANT THE POAPS
THIRD PARTY TIME
Developers are the unsung heroes behind POAP. To date, there are 180+ third-party integrators building on top of POAP, a number growing by the week. Check out the POAP Directory for more info on third-party integrations.
This week's integration highlights:
- Random POAPs allows you to create instant POAP raffles with no sign up required by the holders of the POAPs.
- The latest from Glory Lab, a new web widget to display your POAPs:
- A preview of the upcoming V2 for Aelin Protocol, which will enable POAP-gated fundraising:
- POAP Community Calls are held every Wednesday at 11PM UTC in the POAP Discord. Last week's call had ~1,500 listeners.
- If you host a free IRL event that distributes POAPs, fill out an online form to get included in this newsletter. Events are highlighted on the first Tuesday of every month.
- Musician Gareth Emery dropped a POAP at a concert in Las Vegas.
- The aforementioned POAP at the "Let's get digital" NFT exhibition at Palazzo Strozzi in Florence: