This Is POAP
The hottest news and updates from the POAP ecosystem.
- Tokenproof announced the completion of a $5 million seed round, of which POAP Ventures was a participant. The news was picked up by many outlets, including CoinDesk, Yahoo, and FinSMEs.
- Blockster published a recap of Decentraland Art Week and mentioned the Estée Lauder POAP.
- Vogue Business mentioned (paywall) POAPs in an article on "tech trends to watch out for this fashion month."
- Wired JP published (Japanese) an article on Web3 and music, and mentioned how POAPs can strengthen the bond between artist and fan.
THE PEOPLE WANT THE POAPS
THIRD PARTY TIME
Builders are the unsung heroes of the POAP ecosystem. Check out the POAP Directory for more info on third-party integrations.
PREMINT integrates POAP
PREMINT has had more than 2.5 million wallets use its Web3 platform to register for allowlist raffles. Creators such as XCOPY, communities such as VeeFriends, and brands including Gucci have all used PREMINT. Now, PREMINT creators can give POAP holders special access to allowlist registrations for an upcoming drop.
From the PREMINT team: "Adding POAP support is yet another way to create an allowlist targeted to specific communities. POAPs are a wonderful way for people to show their participation in a community and/or event."
- Trust Wallet now supports POAPs and all Gnosis Chain NFTs.
- POAP Community Calls are held every Wednesday at 11PM UTC in the POAP Discord. Listen to last week's call on YouTube.
- Cisco dropped a POAP at the Cisco Impact conference in Las Vegas.
- Web3 investment firm Paradigm dropped a POAP for participants in their Paradigm CTF "Web3 focused security competition" (and tweeted about it).
- Rapper Tiago PZK dropped another POAP, this time at a concert in Lima.
- There were a variety of POAPs at ETHLima, including one for attending.
- There was a POAP at the Kyiv Tech Summit.
- GitPOAP dropped a POAP during their first community call.
- Two university student groups dropped POAPs: the Blockchain Student Group at IT University of Copenhagen and the Blockchain Club at Miami University in Ohio.
- NFT project Figuregot dropped a POAP during a Twitter Space with ONE37PM: